What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A step-by-step plan for organizing and protecting your entire photo collection in as little as 10 days
- Simple Â“tricksÂ” to motivate yourself into taking action Â– even when you donÂ’t feel like organizing photos.
- Learn the obvious but commonly overlooked secret to drastically reducing the time you need to spend managing your photos
- The simple, no-fail test to determine whether or not youÂ’ve done a good job in recording your familyÂ’s memories.
- What to do if you would like to get your pictures into albums, but you donÂ’t want to spend a lot of time doing it.
- The number one thing that people do in an attempt to record their memories, and why itÂ’s absolutely a big mistake.
- Learn how to uncover your unique “organizing profile” and discover which organizing methods will be right for you
- How to uncover your unique Â“organizing profileÂ” and discover which organizing methods will be right for you.
- How to know whether you should separate your photos by each family member or if you should keep them all together.
- Learn the best places in your home for storing your photographs, and the 3 places you should absolutely avoid
- The secret solution that will help you organize those photos in minutes (and help you keep them organized)!
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Save Your Photos and Your Sanity scores 70.98/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.organizedphotos.com/sanephotoorganizing.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: organizedphotos.com you’ll also be taken through to organizedphotos.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)